A Pensacola 4-year-old died after choking on a meatball while an at school.
The child’s mother, Lindsay Hall, told WEAR-TV that her son was a special needs student. Audi Anderson attended Sherwood Elementary School.
On September 19, she said he choked during lunch and nobody noticed until he was unconscious. She said that he was moved to a clinic and he “flatlined” until they started CPR. Hall said her precious boy died four days later.
Hall said Audi loved airplanes and a day at the race track.